Welcome

Hi there , welcome and thanks for stopping by, this is my little bit of tinternet space to waffle away, let family and friends catch up and if and when i get a bit of spare time (HAHAHAHA) to show off my crafty makings. So thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon.

hugs

nicci
xxxx

Wednesday 18 February 2009

I got one

HI
I finally took the plunge and got my craft robo. It arrived last Wednesday and apart from doing a test cut on Wednesday night I haven't had chance to play with it. When i took saffi to the vets on Thursday i had to lift her into the car and managed to hurt my back and rip a tendon in my ankle! So I haven't been able to sit at a chair long enough to have a play, but today my back is feeling fine although my ankle is still very sore.Ian is back home tomorrow so I can rest my foot and hopefully soon will be able to post a robo card...
I am so glad I didn't buy tickets for the craft fair in advance for this weekend as i wouldn't have been able to go :( So instead I am going to have a crafty weekend with my mum as she is coming up for the weekend as it is my birthday on Sunday and I can't Waite as she has bought me the Whiff of Joy spring set :)
take care and thanks for stopping by

hugs
nicci
xxx

No comments: