Welcome

Hi there , welcome and thanks for stopping by, this is my little bit of tinternet space to waffle away, let family and friends catch up and if and when i get a bit of spare time (HAHAHAHA) to show off my crafty makings. So thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon.

hugs

nicci
xxxx

Friday 15 August 2008

new Nathan

Nathan finally got his hair dyed today , i didn't know what to expect but was plesantly suprised, it doesn't look that bad, can't you tell he was woken up at 9.30 to be ready to go over to my friends house for 10.15 lol he still hasn't woken up

I am hoping that Ian will be home from work early today or that Marcus will go down for a nap this afternoon as i WANT TO PLAY with my beads.

hugs

niccixx

2 comments:

angelic annemarie said...

Looks good Nathan - hope you like it too - xx

Bev said...

Love the new boofy doo lol (He will kill me!!!)