Welcome

Hi there , welcome and thanks for stopping by, this is my little bit of tinternet space to waffle away, let family and friends catch up and if and when i get a bit of spare time (HAHAHAHA) to show off my crafty makings. So thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon.

hugs

nicci
xxxx

Monday 14 July 2008

5 days left

5 days of what left i hear you ask, of peace and quiet i reply, (well as quiet as you can get with a 9 month old in the house) peace from "mum can i have" "mum I'm hungry" "mum I'm bored" "Muuuum he's been in my room " you get the drift ??? 5 days till the summer hols start arghhhhhhhh.........
if over the coming weeks my posts start to become a little strange (what ya mean become ?) you know why....lol
anyway HAPPY MONDAY only 4 days till the weekend .....
hugs
Nicci
xxxx

No comments: