Welcome

Hi there , welcome and thanks for stopping by, this is my little bit of tinternet space to waffle away, let family and friends catch up and if and when i get a bit of spare time (HAHAHAHA) to show off my crafty makings. So thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon.

hugs

nicci
xxxx

Monday 17 May 2010

a few more

These are a few more of the May card mountain I have to make . The first one is for a friends son, using another Lili of the valley stamp. Their stamps are fantastic value, and I love the fact they have so many male orientated images. Having 3 sons a brother and the usual collection of male relatives I am sure you can understand why I was soooo pleased to discover this little company.Long may they thrive :)


This one was made for Ian from the boys, again  LOTV stamp. The one I made for Ian is also  a LOTV image
just forgot to take a pic of it , so will do that at some point.


Images were coloured with promarkers , top papers were some scrap papers I had and the bottom ones are from basic grey can't remember which pad though.

thanks for looking

nicci
xxxx

1 comment:

Nettie said...

great cards Nicci!