Welcome

Hi there , welcome and thanks for stopping by, this is my little bit of tinternet space to waffle away, let family and friends catch up and if and when i get a bit of spare time (HAHAHAHA) to show off my crafty makings. So thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon.

hugs

nicci
xxxx

Saturday 15 May 2010

Birthday cards

These are the 2 cards I made for Ian's mum for her birthday , the first one is a Lili of the valley stamp, and coloured with promarkers, check out the LOTV blog for some great video tuts on using promarkers



This one was made using a tut from the Whiff of joy inspiration blog, which is a wealth of new ideas, the image is by Elizabeth Bell and available at funky kits. It is one of my favs and I use it often.
Thanks for looking
hugs
nicci
xxxx

4 comments:

Bev said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love the vintage colours of the fairy card hun, sooo pretty. Mind you I'm loving the blue one too, those flowers are fab! x

Amanda said...

Beautiful cards Nicci!

Nettie said...

fabulous cards Nicci! I love those subtle colourways and designs are great!

sue said...

These are gorgeous Nicci, love that LOTV card that stamp is fab
sue
x