Welcome

Hi there , welcome and thanks for stopping by, this is my little bit of tinternet space to waffle away, let family and friends catch up and if and when i get a bit of spare time (HAHAHAHA) to show off my crafty makings. So thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon.

hugs

nicci
xxxx

Sunday 16 November 2008

Lesson learned

I bet reading this title you think that i have done something incredibly stupid???
Well I haven't i have done something I am rather chuffed with actually...

After Ann Marie's lesson the other week I have had a few more goes at the bracelet she taught me how to do, but Had a play, using 2 colours as below...

and the using a few more rows of pattern to make more of a cuff bracelet.





Thanks for stopping by
Hugs nicci
xxxxx

6 comments:

Bev said...

Oooh Nicci these are just fab hunny - I must try and make some time to get me beads out again, but I'll also need lessons lol

hugs B x

angelic annemarie said...

Wow you are on a roll and what a quick learner too - a pleasue to "teach" - LOL

Love the colours you have used babes - next lesson sent!!!!

Amanda said...

Beautiful Nicci!
A-M did a really great job teaching you.

Nettie said...

these are wonderful Nicci! you're so clever ;-)

((hugs)) Nettie xx

sue said...

great pieces well done nicci and AM for teaching you

Max said...

Lovely ... you're obviously multi talented and very patient.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx