Welcome

Hi there , welcome and thanks for stopping by, this is my little bit of tinternet space to waffle away, let family and friends catch up and if and when i get a bit of spare time (HAHAHAHA) to show off my crafty makings. So thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon.

hugs

nicci
xxxx

Tuesday 13 January 2009

Last and first

First may I start of by wishing you a VERY belated Merry Christmas (hope you had a good one) and wishing you a Happy New year and hope that 2009 brings you a quiet , peaceful and contended one. This is just a quick post to say yes we are still alive and still posting on here...lol Just..... and thought i would show you my last card of 2008 and first of 2009



This was made for my friend Amanda's birthday in December. I coloured the sweet and sassy image from http://www.funkykits.com/ with my prismas, and papers are by papermania.


This is the first one for 2009 and was made for Callums friend. The stamped image was coloured with the letraset pro markers (shh don't have to much of a shock as it isn't my pencils) Image again is from the sugar Nellie's range at funky kits. Paper was a freebie of the net and yes they are chocolate coins at the bottom. I raided them from Marcus's Christmas chocolate stash, they were made by Thornton's...

thanks for stopping by hope to see you again soon

hugs

nicci

xxx

3 comments:

Nettie said...

Gorgeous Nicci!

Bev said...

Two amazing cards Nicci

Max said...

Love the Sweet and Sassy card despite not being a particularly huge fan of pink.
Bet your son's friend loved his pirate card.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx